As board members, they will provide management advice and counsel on the direction FCC Inc. should follow, as well as ensure the legal duty to keep the organization true to its operational focus as an educational entity.
Also, they will help establish priorities, strategies, and ensure FCC Inc’s plans and programs are implemented during the 2021-2022 season.
The board members include:
- Alex Harrington (founder/chairman), Operations Manager and Senior Adviser, U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Jon Keller, Chief Training Officer, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Katherine Coffman, Executive Coach, Senior Executive Success (SES) Academy at Coffman Coaching, LLC
- Nathan Smith, Senior Asset Manager, U.S. General Services Administration
- Paul Cuddihy, retired Career Development Specialist, U.S. General Services Administration
- Renee (Brown) Small, Cybersecurity Super Recruiter, Cyber Human Capital
- Stephanie Marsh, Program Manager/Program Liaison, U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Timothy Lo, Founder and Managing Director, Your Next Jump
- Victoria Ortega, Administrative Officer, U.S. Customs and Border Protection
The Board of Directors will oversee a group of top-notch volunteers who fill a key role in providing insights and techniques on how to search and apply for fulfilling careers in the Federal Government.
To ensure that we meet the clients’ information needs and how to best reach them, Federal Career Connection, Inc. established a cadre of Community Program Advisers.
Please follow us on Twitter @FedCareer and join our Federal Career Connection page on LinkedIn or find us on Meetup at meetup.com/mbc-cnm.To get updates on upcoming workshops and career coaching sessions, visit https://federalcareerconnection.org/2021-fcc-calendar/