- This event has passed.
AGENCY INSIDER: FEDERAL CAREERS IN CYBERSECURITY
May 25, 2021 @ 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM EDTFree
Tuesday, May 25, 2021 06:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
As society becomes more reliant on technology the need for people who will protect these systems increases. Come learn about the many career opportunities in one of the U.S. Government’s newest and most-compelling missions: Cybersecurity.
And hear this:
As of September 2020, over one in three cybersecurity jobs in the federal government were unfilled.
Our expert panel will discuss how they entered the federal cybersecurity workforce, what their career progression looked like, and how you can become competitive for technical and mission-support positions in federal cybersecurity.
- Understand the federal cybersecurity mission and the distribution of cybersecurity-related jobs across the US Government.
- Identify different pathways into federal cybersecurity careers, including internships and contract work.
- Learn the key technical and other competencies that make you competitive for federal cybersecurity job openings.
The panel consists of the following individuals:
- Krystle Cluen, Contractor, Department of Defense
- Gabriel Alix, Vice President of Intelligence, Applied Insight LLC
- Charles Britt, Cybersecurity Compliance Officer, Food and Drug Administration
- Terry Burruss, Principal, Deep Water Point
- Sarah Moffat, Director of Communications, Center for Information Technology, The National Institutes of Health
This session is free.
Join us Tuesday, May 25, 2021 06:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
To register for the event, go to