Don’t forget to check out Federal Career Connection’s “Virtual Office Hours,” scheduled for this evening, from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
This is a volunteer service for job seekers who are applying for a federal job, especially for those who attended a previous FCC webinar.
During the virtual sessions, FCC volunteers provide expert advice and coaching on how to look for a federal job, especially during this difficult time as our country faces COVID-19 pandemic.
You will be able to ask both human resource experts and hiring managers questions to help you with your federal career search.
There will be an opportunity to breakout into the following session:
* Breakout Room 1 (Resume Review): each job seeker will have about 2-3 minutes with a resume reviewer.
* Breakout Room 2 (Ask HR): job seekers can ask an HR expert in-depth questions on hiring authorities, grade qualifications, minimal qualifications, etc.
* Breakout Room 3 (Hiring Manager Corner): job seekers can ask a hiring manager to learn how to raise their marketability, respond to critical elements of the job, and much more!
* Breakout Room 4 (Fed Career Coaching): job seekers can learn practical ways to conduct a job search by a certified career coach.
* Breakout Room 5 (Prayer Room): for those who are facing difficult career transition challenges, we can provide care and support through prayer.
The “Office Hours” session is sponsored by Career Network Ministry’s Federal Career Connection, which was created by volunteers to provide facilitator-led workshops to equip job seekers with the right mix of information and resources to enhance their federal job search.
***YOU MUST REGISTER IN ADVANCE FOR FCC’s VIRTUAL OFFICE HOURS***
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
ABOUT FEDERAL CAREER CONNECTION
We provide individuals in career transition with the best federal employment tools to help with their career needs and goals while helping the government recruit individuals who possess high standards of integrity, conduct, and concern for the public interest.
Learn more about us at https://federalcareerconnection.com/
To get updates on upcoming workshops and career coaching sessions, visit https://federalcareerconnection.com