Join Federal Career Connection’s moderated fireside chat to learn practical steps from those who have successfully navigated the federal hiring process. You will come away with an understanding that there is no one “right way” to apply, target, and enter Federal employment, and there are opportunities for everyone.
During this Fireside Chat, the moderator will …
1) Recap Session I (held on Feb. 4, 2020) objectives and ask those who’ve attended what they’re currently doing to own their CEO;
2) Ask the panelists to describe the unique approach that they took to identify their pathway into the federal workforce; and
3) Ask the panelists to describe their personal tips on how to assess and apply for opportunities in federal service.
You will also be given the opportunity to ask questions to learn more about how to identify and apply for federal jobs; understand the position’s critical rating factors, how to conduct a basic job search, and much more!
Alex Harrington, FCC Program Director
- LOCATION: 8925 Leesburg Pike, Vienna, VA (Google Map)
- TIME: 6:30 – 7:45 p.m.
- DATE: March 3, 2020
- ROOM: Attendees enter thru Classroom 1207.
ABOUT FEDERAL CAREER CONNECTION
Who We Are:
- To enhance their individual marketability;
- To help them successfully navigate the federal job search process; and
- To show them how to effectively target federal jobs, build effective job search tools, and raise their professional brand.